Get involved: send your pictures, video, news and views by texting CWNEWS to 80360 or email us »
Homeless man given two-year ASBO
10:01am Friday 15th June 2012 in News
A HOMELESS man from Chelmsford has been handed a two-year antisocial behaviour order after repeatedly being convicted of being drunk and disorderly in the city.
Gary Whale, 39, appeared at Chelmsford Magistrates Court on Thursday, June 14, where the ASBO was granted.
It was ordered that Whale is banned from:
- Using threatening, insulting or abusive words or behaviour, racial or otherwise, towards any person or persons not of the same household as himself within Chelmsford.
- Using threatening, intimidating, insulting or abusive words or behaviour towards any police officer, PCSO or any person employed by Essex Police.
- Being drunk in a public place within Chelmsford.
- Entering Moulsham Street between the junction with Parkway and the junction with Braemar Road, in Chelmsford.
- Having an open can or bottle of alcohol in a public place, other than a public house or a licensed restaurant, within Chelmsford.