Family of five left homeless after house fire

Family of five left homeless after house fire

Family of five left homeless after house fire

First published in News
Last updated

A family of five have been left homeless after a fire broke out in their kitchen early this morning.

Fire crews took less than 20 minutes to extinguish the blaze in Pryors Road, Great Baddow.

It was out by 5am.

However, the fire caused enough damage that the family are unable to return home.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree