Tumble dryer fire in Broomfield

Chelmsford Weekly News: Tumble dryer fire in Broomfield Tumble dryer fire in Broomfield

A TUMBER dryer in a detached house's kitchen caught fire this morning.

Firefighters from Chelmsford were called to the home in Willow Close, Broomfield, at about 10.35am.

Crews extinguished the flames by 11.20am and described the kitchen as being heavily smoke logged.


Comments are closed on this article.


About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree