Tumble dryer fire in Broomfield

Tumble dryer fire in Broomfield

Tumble dryer fire in Broomfield

First published in News

A TUMBER dryer in a detached house's kitchen caught fire this morning.

Firefighters from Chelmsford were called to the home in Willow Close, Broomfield, at about 10.35am.

Crews extinguished the flames by 11.20am and described the kitchen as being heavily smoke logged.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree