Jacket Potato oven alight in Chelmsford

Jacket Potato oven alight in Chelmsford

Jacket Potato oven alight in Chelmsford

First published in News
Last updated

FIREFIGHTERS had to put out a fire caused by a jacket potato oven at a flower store in Chelmsford.

Crews from Chelmsford fire station were called out to the Writtle Road Nursery, in Writtle Road, at about 2.30pm.

They were able to extinguish what was described as a "small fire" within 15 minutes.

Comments (1)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

4:51pm Mon 20 Jan 14

The Stinker Returns says...

Fabulous illustration of a sack of spuds! Just in case we didn't know what a potato looked like
Fabulous illustration of a sack of spuds! Just in case we didn't know what a potato looked like The Stinker Returns
  • Score: 0

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree