Get involved: send your pictures, video, news and views by texting CWNEWS to 80360 or email us »
Jacket Potato oven alight in Chelmsford
Updated 3:37pm Monday 20th January 2014 in News
FIREFIGHTERS had to put out a fire caused by a jacket potato oven at a flower store in Chelmsford.
Crews from Chelmsford fire station were called out to the Writtle Road Nursery, in Writtle Road, at about 2.30pm.
They were able to extinguish what was described as a "small fire" within 15 minutes.
Comments are closed on this article.