Kitchen fire at home in Melbourne estate

Kitchen fire at home in Melbourne estate

Kitchen fire at home in Melbourne estate

First published in News

A FIRE caused by a washing machine in a kitchen was put out on Friday evening.

Firefighters from Chelmsford were called out to the home in Cassino Road, Melbourne, at about 8.50pm on January 10.

Officers were able to extinguish the flames by 9.10pm.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree