Washing machine fire in Boreham

Chelmsford Weekly News: Washing machine fire in Boreham Washing machine fire in Boreham

FIREFIGHTERS were called out to extinguish a washing machine fire at a house in Boreham on Thursday morning.

Crews from Chelmsford and Great Baddow fire stations attended the property in Damases Lane at about 3.15pm.

Officers at the scene reported the device which was located in an outbuilding at the house was 50 per cent alight upon their arrival.

They were able to put out the flames within 25 minutes.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree