Washing machine fire in Boreham

Washing machine fire in Boreham

Washing machine fire in Boreham

First published in News

FIREFIGHTERS were called out to extinguish a washing machine fire at a house in Boreham on Thursday morning.

Crews from Chelmsford and Great Baddow fire stations attended the property in Damases Lane at about 3.15pm.

Officers at the scene reported the device which was located in an outbuilding at the house was 50 per cent alight upon their arrival.

They were able to put out the flames within 25 minutes.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree