Teenager burned in kitchen fire

Chelmsford Weekly News: Teenager burned in kitchen fire Teenager burned in kitchen fire

AN 18-YEAR-OLD woman suffered minor burns and smoke inhalation after a kitchen fire in Chelmsford.

Firefighters were called to the property in Rookes Crescent at about 1.15pm on Thursday.

It is thought the incident was caused by an electrical extractor fan which caught alight above the cooker.

The fire was out within ten minutes of the call out and the female inside the home was treated by paramedics for her injuries. 


Comments are closed on this article.


About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree