"A half hour stroll a day can help women who've survived breast cancer prevent the killer disease returning," The Sun reports. A review of recent evidence, carried out by Canadian researchers, was prompted by the fact that many women…
- Long-term daily drinking linked to stiffening of the arteries in men
- Worrying about work out-of-hours 'may be bad for the heart'
- Inappropriate antibiotic prescribing by online pharmacies 'reckless'
Buy & Sell
- Antiques and collectables (4)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (2)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (2)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (5)
- Clothing (8)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (2)
- Furniture and furnishings (7)
- Gardening and Outdoors (1)
- Health, fashion and beauty (2)
- Household and DIY (6)
- Miscellaneous (10)
- Photography, camcorders and telephones (1)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.